Determine the color of your theeth using the colormap included in your Adore Your Smile – kit.
Brush your teeth thoroughly. To optimally prepare your teeth for the whitening process, use the AYS pre-whitening sponge as described in separate manual.
Whitening will take place using our special AYS gel formula and the AYS LED lamp. Proceed as follows:
- Remove the security strip from the battery of the AYS LED lamp.
- Place the mouthpiece onto the AYS LED lamp and fill the mouthpiece with an ample amount of the AYS gel formula.
- Place the lamp with the mouthpiece over your teeth. Gently shake your head a little as to spread the gel evenly over your teeth.
- Gently clamp the mouthpiece between your teeth and push ‘start’ on the AYS LED lamp.
- Let sit for 30 minutes, rinse with water.
- Determine your results using the color map.
- If necessary, repeat treatment after several days.
During the whitening process, sit comfortably upright and support your head with a pillow.
Treatment can be repeated as needed to maintain your accomplished results. Both AYS pre-whitening sponge and AYS gel formula are available seperately.
AYS gel formula meets all EU standards and does not in any way harm your teeth or gums. Because the formula does not contain hydrogen peroxide, whitenint your teeth with Adore Your Smile is also painless.
Abstain from coffee, tea or red wine for several hours after treatment.
Depending on the degree of staining, you may need more than one session to achieve optimal results. For most, 2-3 sessions will be sufficient to remove any discoloration.
Yes. As we use no agressive ingredients that harm your teeth or gums, the whitening process is entirely safe and painless.
No. As there is some disagreement amongst dental and health experts concerning the use or necessity of fluoride in dental products and fluoride is not necessary for the whitening process, We chose to refrain from using flouride in our products.
No. While peroxide effectively whitens your teeth, it damages your enamel leaving your teeth vulnerable and prone to staining. We use a scientific mix of known safe ingredients to effectively whiten your teeth without damaging your teeth or gums.
Discoloration of teeth can have many causes. Some teeth are more prone to staining and discoloration than others. Smoking, drinking red wine, coffee or tea are often causes of tooth stains. Aging also has a profound effect on your tooth color.
Adore Your Smile by Peau d’Or effectively removes stains and discolorations from your teeth, leaving your teeth up till 6 shades whiter.